American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Houston
One of the most rewarding responsibilities is caring for a small child, whether it is your own or someone else's. Knowing CPR can prepare you for any emergency involving infants, children, or adults. CPR Certification Houston provides the best infant CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
Houston Infant CPR Classes
One of the most rewarding responsibilities is caring for a small child, whether it is your own or someone else’s. Knowing CPR can prepare you for any emergency involving infants, children, or adults. CPR Certification Houston provides the best infant CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
When you register for your baby CPR certification, you not only will be trained in how to help children but also adults, free of charge!
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Houston Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Houston’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When you train in CPR, it will allow you to respond in a medical crisis. In our infant CPR classes, you will learn —
- How to assist and handle an infant properly
- How to identify the signs of unresponsiveness and choking
- How to go through BLS, CPR, and AED use for all appropriate ages
We hope you never have to use your CPR training, but our team equips you so you can use BLS, CPR, and AED skills no matter the status or age of the individual. Infants usually need CPR because of cardiac arrest due to breathing problems. Here are a few statistical reasons why infant-specific CPR is so important:
- Every year, 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest.
- Respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway is the most common cause of cardiac arrest.
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- The following issues are where CPR is also needed: smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the medical technique of combining chest compressions and rescue breathing to revive someone who has experienced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning. CPR keeps blood moving through the body to vital organs until further medical help arrives. Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
By obtaining your American Heart Association CPR certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and be 100% confident to perform this life-saving skill. This process can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support. You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Be able to help a baby who is choking
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Houston, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
With our hands-on elements, smaller group sizes, and streamlined class times, you will receive more individualized training.
- Our infant CPR classes deliver you with the most widely known and accredited certification in the nation.
- You can come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group — We love our Houston community and want to see everyone certified!
- We supply your AHA CPR certification card the same day you train and test!
How long does the Infant CPR certification course take to complete?
Once you’ve registered, all you need to do is show up to the class that you picked! Your training will address all the educational components, including a skills check and a written test that is led by a live-trained professional who will answer any and all questions you have. This course will fulfill 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification training requirements. Be mindful when picking other online options as they may seem less expensive but could be missing essential in-person training.
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
We offer weekly options for our infant CPR courses! All you need to do is pick the one that best fits your schedule.
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
Every two years you must renew your CPR certification. Simply sign up for any of our classes!