BLS CPR & AED Classes in Houston
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
When you are looking for quality CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) approved, you don’t have to look far. CPR Certification Houston is here for you! Our teams have taught over 30,000+ people across the nation with our straightforward learning and certification experience.
Houston CPR Classes
When you are looking for quality CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) approved, you don’t have to look far. CPR Certification Houston is here for you! Our teams have taught over 30,000+ people across the nation with our straightforward learning and certification experience. Our team of instructors will teach you everything you need to know about CPR which includes —
- How to provide Basic Life Support (BLS) for infants, children, and adults
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident to help save a life
We give you the best individual CPR training at a reasonable cost and aim to see every trainee leave with the finest learning experience.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Houston Locations
Houston’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Thousands are affected every year by accidents, strokes, and heart events. When more people know CPR, more lives can be saved. Our team of trainers is here to help you feel confident in using your BLS, CPR, and AED skills in the event of a medical emergency.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the life-saving training of combining chest compressions and rescue breaths to help restore a heartbeat and regular breathing for a hurt individual.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In your American Heart Association CPR classes, you will learn the ABCs of CPR, how to assist an infant versus a child or adult, and the seven steps of CPR, which include —
- Finding a heartbeat
- Performing chest compressions
- Restoring regular breathing
We love supporting our Houston community! When you choose CPR Houston, you are choosing quality. You can rest assured that when you attend our CPR classes, you will be attending the best AHA CPR classes, fulfilling OSHA requirements, and leaving 100% certified to perform CPR. All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
There are so many benefits to training with us!
- Our CPR trainers give you the most accepted and accredited certification in the nation.
- You can come to us, or we can come to your mid-to-large-sized group.
- We offer hands-on, in-person, streamlined class times and smaller group sizes.
- We will provide your CPR card that day.
How will I complete the CPR course?
After signing up for the class, all we need you to do is show up! Our course will include everything essential and required, taught to you by live-trained professionals. Our team will facilitate your skills check while making sure you have all your questions answered. Be careful of other online options that seem less expensive but do not include in-person training.
When can I take my CPR classes?
Anytime! Check out our weekly class options.
When will my CPR certificate expire?
You are required to renew your certification every two years by OSHA and AHA standards. This ensures your knowledge and skills are up-to-date.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.